Innovation is one of the major keys when it comes to being ahead of your competitors. Micky Foods is a Ghana-based company which sells snacks. Micky’s Chips is crispy plantain chips which comes in four flavours: classic salty, crispy sweet, sweet & spicy and honey nut.
They are enriched with vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
They are available at the following outlets and locations:
* Baatsona Total – Lashibi;
* Evergreen Supermarkt – Tema;
* Max Mart – Tema;
* Shop & Save – Adenta, Agiringanor, Spintex;
* Top Oil station – Agiringanor;
*Shell station – T Nungua;
* Melcomes stores across Ghana;
* Fresh Air supermarket – East Legon.
The social media advert was animated and directed by @creoconcepts and @mr_bannerman.
The company also delivers the snacks directly to schools, events and homes.
Order via the following numbers:
– 0244 470 887
– 0202 290 450
Credits of photo’s go to Micky Foods.